The Chinese Communist Party (CCP)’s crackdowns against freedom, democracy, and human rights has intensified across China, and we have witnessed a gross increase on the assault on communities living under its rule.
- Occupied Tibet is one of the least free places in the world
- Millions of Uyghurs detained in mass internment camps in occupied East Turkestan
- Loss of fundamental freedoms in Hong Kong
- Erasure of Southern Mongolian culture and language
- Intimidation and geopolitical bullying of Taiwan
- Detention & disappearance of countless Chinese lawyers, feminists & activists